- Fri 12 / 24
- Sat 13 / 23
- Sun 14 / 18
SloveniaHolidays.com > Slovenian spas
Take care of your health and relax
The Slovenian natural health resorts and thermal spas offer guest a relaxing time off, effective health and beauty programs, pampering in wellness centers, swimming in pools, cozy accommodations and so much more. The programs include effective natural factors and to an individual adjusted activities.
One can choose between the next health resorts:
- Terme Dolenjske Toplice: Hotel Kristal, Hotel Balnea, Hotel Vital;
- Terme Šmarješke Toplice: Hotel Vitarium, Hotel Šmarjeta;
- Terme Lendava: Hotel Lipa;
- Terme 3000: Hotel Termal, Hotel Ajda, Hotel Livada Prestige, Hotel Vivat;
- Terme Ptuj: Grand hotel Primus;
- Terme Olimia: Hotel Sotelia;
- Radenci Spa, Hotel Izvir, Hotel Radin;
- Terme Rogaška Slatina: Hotel Strossmayer; Hotel Styria, Grand hotel Rogaška,Hotel Slovenia;
- Terme Dobrna;
- Terme Maribor: Hotel Orel, Hotel Piramida, Hotel Bellevue, Hotel Habakuk;
- Biospa Mala Nedelja;
- Terme Snovik;
- Terme Banovci.
FOR YOUR WELL-BEING AND A HEALTHY GLOW
Pamper yourself – relax your body and soul! There are many different ways of relaxation, activities to nourish your soul and ways of healthy living that make us feel great and fulfilled. In addition to all the relaxing massages, saunas and special baths the wellness centers also offer you great wholesome therapies.
Go through our great wellness offers:
- Wellness Dea
- Wellness Hotel Brdo
- Wellness Modrina Kobarid
- Sun garden relax center
- Beauty salon LAN ART
- Beauty salon Petra
- Cosmetic salon Ayurveda & Spa center
- Cosmetics - pedicure Ferkolj
- Medical - aestetic & wellness center Lucija
- Zlata Ribica club
The holiday log cabins Alpinka 1 and Alpinka 2 at the ski resort Krvavec are located on the edge of the ski slopes at Kriška planina and on the edge of a lovely forest. They offer wonderful views over the Alps and the mighty Triglav.
Ljubljana is a city with a youthful soul. Get inspired by the amazing adventures of a nice young couple exploring Ljubljana in a rather unusual way.
Find your own hide-away or luxuriously decorated acomodation for a holiday in Slovenia!
Why not go on a slightly different kind of vacation – one that will include culture? Here are our recommendations.